No matter what your shopping style is, you have arrived at your one-stop shopping destination. Why wrap up a package when you can give the gift of an experience with a Boarding Pass Gift Certificate to The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar?
With a Boarding Pass, you are giving the recipient a gift of:
- Convenience – They can schedule an appointment at their leisure.
- Choice – From a 15-minute scalp massage to a 2-1/2 hour “Round Trip” package, the choice is theirs.
- Comfort – They can relax and be pampered when they need it the most.
How about a gift idea that’s fun for everyone…including you!
Plan a “Girls Day Out” that starts with some GLAM before venturing out on a shopping and lunch excursion. Treat your best friends AND yourself to a Destination Style that will last all day…and beyond! Call us at 609-395-8424 to set up your flight plan.
Upon arrival at Hairports, Jennifer Powell and her professional crew of Hair Traffic Controllers will work with each individual’s hair length, texture, taste, and personality on the way to a fabulous Destination Style of choice:
- NYC – Sleek, smooth, and straight for that “New York State of Mind”
- Los Angeles – Straight with a “City of Angels” flip
- Las Vegas – “sin-full” with loose flowing curls
- Texas – “Texas style” BIG hair with lots of volume
- Bahamas – Braiding styles for an “endless summer”
- Paris – Up-dos and formal styling inspired by the “City of Light”
On the way to your destination, we use protein-rich ECRU New York Cosmetics Hair Care Products which are available for purchase to keep your hair healthy and looking fabulous!
Navigate your way to The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar website for a complete list of soothing treatments and services. Also, visit us on Facebook to check out our first-class reviews, watch for fun upcoming events and contests, and meet Jen through her amazing videos!
Finish up your Christmas shopping today by picking up Boarding Pass Gift Certificates from The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar and, while you’re there, why not treat yourself too? Take time to relax and enjoy the flight!